Thursday, June 19, 2008

How does this thing work?

Greetings, and welcome to Mandys-spot!
This is my first attempt at a blog, encouraged by a friend who raved to me how easy it is to use Google's Blogger tool. Once I get the hang of it I shall include regular photos and news from here. I aim to blog once a week or more, heck, who knows it may be addictive and be a daily thing. Check out the Video bar at the bottom, and my favourite links on this side >>>

Dylan trivia of the week: The Barack Obama campaign video "Yes We Can" won an Emmy award and was produced by Dylan's son Jesse. You can view it here.

Dylan video of the week: Blind Willie McTell from 1983 - great song.


Foot Note:
One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy,
Love the blog - Dylan is featured of course.....
Vietnam sounds great, jammy dodger.
Would be interested in a few films coming up in the Festival.
Love, Mo