Monday, August 18, 2008

Byrne & Eno and Olympic overdose

Had Monday-itis all day. I think I may be suffering from Coronation St withdrawal. Handball and synchronised swimming doesn't really do it for me like Ken & Deirdrie yelling at each other or someones house burning down.

As for the cycling points races, I've watched 2 now, at 100 laps each and I'm still not sure how it works. Why do the leaders keep peeling off and dropping to the back of the pack where they score exactly zero???

David Byrne and Brian Eno have released a new album titled "Everything that happens will happen today" - it is available from this website . You can listen to it stream for free or purchase the download. I like what I hear so far (am listening as I blog) and will be adding these tracks to the 10,000+ on my iPod.

No comments: