Friday, August 22, 2008

Dreamin' Of You

Here's one for all the family & friends I haven't seen for ages...
Feel like a ghost in love
Underneath the heavens above
Feel further away then I ever did before
Feel further than I can take
Dreamin' of you, that's all I do,
But it's driving me insane.....

Dreamin' of You is the pre-release track from Bob's upcoming Bootleg Series release 'Tell Tale Signs' . Great song. And interesting to hear lyrics that he used or changed slightly on studio albums like Time Out of Mind.

2 comments:

mariSh said...

...farther away? Did they move NZ? You couldn't go farther even if you tried...
At least you feel you are somewhere, albeit far away. I am in limbo - no points of reference... shadows of dreams... diaphanous aims... whirlpools of tears....

Amanda said...

Yes. When its raining so hard that you don't want to even step out of the door and even watching another heat of handball seems attractive then it feels a million miles away.