Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tell Tale Signs - live stream

NPR has a live stream of the new Dylan CD - I think its for the next few days, until the official release. Listen here.

I managed to go to my class tonight without losing my keys!

Weds evening update.

What I've heard so far sounds Amazing. Can't wait for my CD to arrive.

Talkin Gibberish Blues has a detailed thought-blog on the tracks. He points out that Huck's Tune - a "seemingly beautiful song throws a couple of absurdist lyrics in it to show he's not getting soft." ... "all the merry little elves can go hang themselves" - great!!

6 comments:

mariSh said...

class? What class????

Amanda said...

I'm taking a writing class. It's quite challenging. The last time I wrote anything apart from work stuff, emails or (recently) this blog was knocking together a few Dylan-inspired poems as a teenager...

Peter Kenny said...

Cool!

mariSh said...

Maybe I should write a short story too! A story about a person standing on two skating boards going in two different directions...

Amanda said...

That sounds interesting. Go on! Will it be a very short one?

mariSh said...

Yes, it needs to be - especially if the author stands on the afore mentioned boards...